Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bon anniversaire Fariza!!

fariza and loady

* * * * *

Faweeza dearie,
On your birthday,I wish for you the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that whatever you want most in life,it comes to you, just the way you imagined it, or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters, so I could have known you from the beginning.
I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday dearie!

Huggies Ultra.... :)
Love ,
Sya

5 cheers!:

SteLLaR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madam Robert said...

hepi besday Fariza!! ^^

pstt.. tu gambar masa family day ke?

SteLLaR said...

hey..i leave a comment yesterday but it wasnt here..
nways, i said happy birthday to faweeza and hope that u'll have a great year ahead..also wish for an undying friendship between us..fuh..emo tuh..huhu..n that goes to u too sya ;)

Anonymous said...

To our dear sya,

Thank you for your kind wish.. your kind words… it’s heart-felt. I’ve been thinking of what to write back, I guessed I was rather overwhelmed. I’m not usually outta words. I hope the words didn’t come out of a card…!! Ekekeke…

I considered myself lucky for having friends, such as yourself, such as loady, and our friends here in CGGVeritas. Gawdd… now ppl know where we work and haunt us down..!! ha-ha… ok ok.. on a serious note… errr.. this is turning into an essay.. hu huu..

Ok.. now =) thank you.. thank you so much for many things you are to me.. right from little things of sharing jokes to caring for me. All of us are different in many ways.. often we leveled with each other in the name of friendship. I appreciate that. We’ve shared jokes, we’ve shared stories, we’ve shared tears together… I feel I have a family here…

Gawdd… I’m shedding tears already… =)

Thank you doesn’t seem enough to express how I feel. I sure hope this friendship will lasts forever… sure.. people.. friends come and go in our lives, I’d like you to know that you are very dear to me, if ever we’re parted, never will I forget our friendship.

<<< Huggies ultra >>>

sya said...

stellar: sorry loth..terdelete previous comment..muahahah

hana: ha'ah derang kat family day

fariza: u are most welcome...