Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wooohooo...here we go..

This is my first ever attempt to blog.....lets hope to god I'll keep it up and it doesn't turn into one of my abandoned projects!!

3 cheers!:

Madam Robert said...

o0oohOoOo~*!! there she come! the mysterious sya revealed.. ahakzx! but guys, dont believe when she said she's a bad ass employer! coz if she is, means i'm worst!! (^_^)

sya said...

ehhehe...now how do you know i ni mysterious??muahhss..selamat hari raya gorgeous!!!miss u lots.

Madam Robert said...

hahaa¬* x kata pun u tu mysterious for me, but for those out there (terutama kat Friendster!!) u are!! ;p x update langsung! misteri laa tu.. =p and jarak mmg terasa bila tup2 sya bukak cerita 'baru'.. ;(

anyway, Selamat Hari Raya.. tu me manques aussi!!(*i miss u too!)

cheers!