Wednesday, May 6, 2009

thank you god for this little piece of heaven


I am always sceptical on how some people blog about food and give free advertisement for restaurant.....but somehow i must admit my lunch today was worth a post or two!!!!!!!!
im sure a lot of people already tried the food in Al Rawsha...I always go there but being on a diet i have never ordered any sort of rice...always kebab...shawarma etc2..
Tapi disebabkan sangat happy lunch tadi....i decided to give what i aways saw other people eating a go....
.
.
.
my god...orgasm!!
.
.
.
memg setappp okey......i can still feel the slightly salted smoked chicken melting of the bones dengan rice yang panjang2 itu...arghhhh...coupled with yogurt and sambal dia yang tak pedas tapi just right....heaven on earth..

i officially dub mandy chicken as my all time favourite food...

when you order this please couple with the soda malt drink...'baraben' or something like that...

1 cheers!:

Madam Robert said...

er, orgasm? hehe.