Wednesday, May 6, 2009

wishful thinking

I wish I could take a break and think of nothing.
To have my freedom, and be myself.

Not to act
be happy by being me.
I wish people would hear my inner scream,
Shouting for someone to just understand,

To discover this gem I know I am.

I wish I could be surprised.
Something nice that I wasn't expecting.
A nice gesture or an act.

To get my mind of things, be appreciated.
A bunch of flowers, a small gift, a stupid bar of chocolate.

I wish I could be thought of. To not to have to feel insecure.
That I am always at the front of the line.
With someone always at my back.

Always first in one's mind.
Missed and loved and cherished.
I wish that I wasn't getting tired of everything.But I am...
_________________________________________________________

0 cheers!: